Let me start this post by saying that I do not claim to be a fashion expert by any means. I simply like what I like and I make no apologies for that. I love style that is fun and happy. I like color, love stripes and polka dots, color blocking, shoulder cut outs, and jeans with stretch. I cannot bring myself to pay full price for something unless I will literally die without it, and nothing makes me happier than finding a great deal. Except sparkly Keds. Y'all, I freaking loooove sparkly Keds.
So here it goes, enjoy your 2016 Moderation Mama Fall Closet Inspiration... Don't mind the messy bedroom or my lazy dog.
1. Sparkly Keds. Life. Changing. Get you some.
2. Ankle bootie. So comfortable and works with ever-thang.
3. New Balance Classics. Because they take me back to my old high school shoes, and plus they are super comfy for being on your feet all day. These are not work out shoes, they are walking and running errands-type shoes.
4. Color Block Tunics rock because they are great at hiding the flaws and hang just below the booty so you feel ok wearing them with leggings. Plus, hot pink and stripes?! Umm. Yes please!
5. More color blocking tops with stripes and a high-low hemline. Great for a casual jeans look.
6. Poooooolka Dooooooots. You know I can't get enough. Judge away. But I just love them so much.
7. Because Stripes + Elbow Patches = Yaaaaaas
8. Oatmeal waffle top with mini hip capes?! I need a pumpkin spice latte stat!
9. Yep. Everyone needs a bright colored long drapey cardi for those mornings when your pants feel too tight, you just want to wear all black but trying to avoid the "In Mourning" look.
10. Because red jeans do not have to be so scary when they are streeeeeetchy. And plaid in the fall- all day everyday.
11. The red streeeetch jeans again with this fabulous muffin top disguiser criss cross top. Yes, this top is fabulous!
12. Another high-low hem top. Gotta have a weekend casual tee like this- works with leggings or jeans.
13. Cut outs cut outs cut outs! Great for fall because they are not too warm, and you can always bring a cardi if it's chilly.
14. Matching with your bestie, because love is always in style
Find it: Tops 4,5,6,12, & 13 are all from my fave online spot Lime Lush Boutique. # 8 is from Magnolia Boutique, red streeeetchy jeans from Belk, Plaid top from Old Navy, Brown Booties from Red Dress Boutique. #9 & #11 from Zulily online last year.